Thursday, June 11, 2009

Roman Candle

Share
This band is another one going under the Next Big Thing category. Roman Candle have been a band for the past 10 years and have released 2 full lengths and a handfuls of eps. 3 members of the band are brothers so they have a tight band makeup which I believe shows in their live performances. The lead singers lyrics are very visual in my opinion which is another great element to their rock n' roll sound. They have a very Nashville sound right now which is why I think they are about to hit it big. I know they are on tour sponsored by Paste Magazine if that tells you anything.

roman candle


3 comments:

Taylor Jones said...

I know those lake fever kids!

Signs of Life said...

Really? Joel Cook is the one that turned me onto their blog

Taylor Jones said...

And that's how I know them

 

Free Blog Counter