Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eau Claire Jazz Band ft. Justin Vernon

Share
It doesn't matter what Justin Vernon puts his name on because I will buy it. The latest in my Vernon collection is his performance with his high school jazz band. The full performance was recorded and put onto Amazon to buy. If you have to money please buy it because it all goes to support the school. I was under the impression that the album would only have Justin singing on his own songs but I was wrong. He sings on every song and they are really good jazz/big band ensembles. Please check this music out and support a good cause.

Photobucket

vernon jass



A Decade With Duke ft. Justin Vernon - Download

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi friend, nice to meet you. I've just added u my friend list and visited ur blog, really nice and informative

 

Free Blog Counter