Friday, December 11, 2009

John Mayer

Share
I find John Mayer to be one of the most talented guitar players in the MAIN STREAM (I didn't say world). But the thing that really sets him apart for me is his sense of humor. He knows that he is an asshole and he loves it. Several years ago I saw John Mayer Has A TV Show on VH1 and I didn't get it. I was too young to really understand his sense of humor and what he was all about. That is no longer the case. Please check out some of these videos to be able to understand his sense of humor. If you are a John Mayer basher then maybe you'll find it funny that he can make fun of himself and Kanye.







If you didn't like those here is a good clip of Justin Timberlake making fun of him

1 comment:

Sam & Tyler said...

i really enjoyed those.

 

Free Blog Counter