Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best of 2000-2009 Movies

Share
I've been thinking a lot lately about what my favorite movies are and why they are my favorite films. When I finally had a list put together I realized there was an underlying theme in the movies that I am drawn to. The main character always has some sort of redemptive/life changing event that was sparked after looking into himself. I don't want to spoil these movies for anyone because they are my favorite films but they are quality movies that seem to have some meaning that reaches further than face value. It was just a coincidence that they all have come out in the past 10 years, so I deemed it fitting to have another decade list.

1. Almost Famous

Almost Famous



2. Once

Once



3. Stranger Than Fiction

Stranger Than Fiction



4. The Family Man

The Family Man



5. Dan In Real Life

Dan In Real Life

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter